top of page
Do your best. Have fun doing it!
Join us for outdoor adventures, scouting spirit and just plain family fun!
1. Reach out to Christi Chiappone-Stout and come check us out. 704-975-2987 or firstname.lastname@example.org
2. PRINT, COMPLETE and BRING WITH YOU your scout's completed application, PACK dues $200 and $25 application fee.
3. Bring your DUES/Registration check for $225, payable to Cub Scout Pack 222.
***Scholarships and payment plans available for unique circumstances. Please ask Cubmaster Allison for more information.
NEW SCOUT FAQ'S
1. What does my annual DUES include?
- Annual BSA registration with recharter
- (1)Pack 222 sleeve patch
- (1)Pack 222 Neckerchief
- Den Neckerchief slide
- (1) Class B Pack t-shirt
- (1) Pinewood Derby Car kit
- ALL AWARDS, patches, adventure loops, pins, etc.
and much more! See our for more details and patch
2. What do I need to purchase for my new scout?
- Appropriate color Class-A Cub Scout Shirt, shorts/pants, and belt. (We recommend buying two sizes larger so you do not have to move patches.)
- Three patches: Mecklenburg County Council, World Crest patch and World Crest ring.
3. OPTIONAL ITEMS for purchase:
- Den handbook, from Meck County Scout Store (we recommend Webelos and AOL scouts purchase handbooks but it is not necessary.
Beginning September 2022
Returning scouts will be invoiced for dues of $200.
***Please support our Council by shopping in our local Mecklenburg County Council BSA store:
1410 East 7th Street, Charlotte
bottom of page